Sunday, November 27, 2011

recently made // chevron night stand! & w.i.w.

I got this sweet night stand for $ .50 at a yard sale about a month ago. It was that old faux wood grain with gold pipes. I spray painted everything white and cut a zigzag pattern out of black contact paper using the grid on the back and my quilting ruler.



The wheels are perfect for when i put something on the other side without thinking and realize I need it when I am half asleep!






What I Wore: 

And just for fun, I wore this cute little outfit today. It was actually warmer outside than it was in my house! 
My good friend Anna gave me her old brown riding boots. I love them! The perks of being small!

Shirt: Calvin Klein, thrifted
Skirt: Vintage, rescued
Boots: c/o Anna

1 comment:

dezmak said...

Lovely idea. crazy boots :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...