Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today I Made:

Wouldn't it be so cool if I posted something that I made everyday? That is to say that I would be making something everyday! That would be so cool!
Well I made the bulk of this yesterday and today I just finished lacing the elastic. I am so pleased with this little skirt, I made it from the torso of the sweater that I used the arms to make the sweater leggings with.


Did you know?


When using a sewing machine, you are supposed to replace your needle after eight hours of sewing. It might be helpful to keep a little log on a pad of paper or dry erase board!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for entering my giveaway! you should link this up next Monday for MMM :) It is adorable!!!

iseeyoubrightly said...

Thanks so much! I put a link to MMM on my side bar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...