Thursday, January 8, 2009

Unofficial

My unofficial going away party was supposed to be another bowling extravaganza. I called the bowling alley, they said they didn't have a wait. So I picked up Brittany, and headed down. When we got there, the wait was so long, they said we probably wouldn't get to play. So back up plan= wii bowling at my house, which just turned into a big delightful hangout session.


me and my closest friends



It is now 4:30 a.m. and there is much to do but I desperately feel as though I need a nap. My car is cleaned and I could not find my favorites sunglasses. I need a nap. Katelyn, Mary Nell, and Brittany are asleep in the basement and I have to take Brittany home at 7:00 a.m. That is just enough time for a nap.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...