Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Tunes // Macintosh Braun

I often struggle with the thought that the music I feature on Thursdays is only new to me and old hat to everyone else. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I actually started posting music on here as a way to share music with my mother while I was away at school and we no longer spent our time listening to music on the way to high school or driving to concerts. I can say with confidence that my mother certainly hasn't heard the music I post on here. Sometimes, she might mention that it sounds familiar, but that is generally due to the fact that she heard it playing while I prepared the post! Without further delay, todays's feature is Macintosh Braun. This band strays from my normal musical taste in that the band is a male duo! Hailing from Portland, Oregon, Ian and Ben were introduced to each other in 2006. Since then, they have set out to "bring our own take to what dance music is and can be. (source)" Enjoy! (Plus how could I resist a band that uses a silver trailer in the video?)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Thanks Joc for keeping in the music loop. I like this one alot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...