Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Recently Made // Vintage Garden Party Bridesmaid

My old friend, Rachel (who does bomb airbrushing), approached me about making her dress for her friends' upcoming wedding. The bride sent each bridesmaid three yards of fabric and told them to get a dress made that was vintage garden party-esque. Rachel told me what she wanted and twelve hours, two fittings, and a snowball or two later, this is what she got:


This party-ready dress is fully lined, all the edges are finished (500 class, hey-oh!), has an invisible zipper and boning. I snagged some of Rachel's pictures from instagram:

2 comments:

StaceyFacex said...

You're such a good seamstress! Those dresses are gorgeous. I've nominated you for a Liebster award.. Check it out :)http://improvisedintentions.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html xx

Unknown said...

woww.. i wish i will have a dress like that too =)
its a really gorgeous dress !!!
i love it so much ^^

visit my fashion blog sometimes too..
xx

www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...