Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Tunes // Alpine

I am so happy to have stumbled upon the band Alpine while browsing youtube. They fulfill many of standards for a good electro-pop band, and their debut album, A is for Alpine, comes out tomorrow! The single, Gasoline, is even better than their previous single, Villages:

Hailing from Melbourne, Australia, this six piece was only formed three years ago! They are currently touring, so if you live in the land down under, go to a show and let me know how it is!
image from last.fm

2 comments:

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

I'm impressed. Something that actually ISNT on my iPod. Way to go you. Haha sorry I'm admittedly a music snob, and extremely pretentious when it comes to new music. I really love this though. Such beautiful voices. Haunting chorus I love it.

iseeyoubrightly said...

That seriously makes me so happy! I was just thinking the other day "I know this music is new to me, but I bet everyone else has heard it already..."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...