Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thrifty Tuesday

Yesterday my mother and I went to the thrift store. I'm on a mission to find a killer chair to recover with burlap coffee sacks, such as this:
I found a good contender, but I am going to go back next week and hope the pink tags are on sale! We had a bunch of other errands to run, but these Jeffrey Campbell Patch 2 Pumps caught my eye!
Even though they aren't my size... for $2.92, how could I say no? I am either going to let someone claim them, or try to make a couple bucks at a resale shop. In the mean time, check out this cute Polyvore I found that includes them! Sassy librarian:
Untitled



I had been on the lookout for a cute jean jacket. Last time we went, I had my eye on a size six Osh-Kosh one, but decided to pass. I'm glad I waited because I found this ravishing Wrangler jacket. Made in the U.S.A. = swoon worthy.
I can't wait to wear it on the motorcycle! Happy thrifting!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...