Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thrifty Tuesday

Yesterday my mother and I went to the thrift store. I'm on a mission to find a killer chair to recover with burlap coffee sacks, such as this:
I found a good contender, but I am going to go back next week and hope the pink tags are on sale! We had a bunch of other errands to run, but these Jeffrey Campbell Patch 2 Pumps caught my eye!
Even though they aren't my size... for $2.92, how could I say no? I am either going to let someone claim them, or try to make a couple bucks at a resale shop. In the mean time, check out this cute Polyvore I found that includes them! Sassy librarian:
Untitled



I had been on the lookout for a cute jean jacket. Last time we went, I had my eye on a size six Osh-Kosh one, but decided to pass. I'm glad I waited because I found this ravishing Wrangler jacket. Made in the U.S.A. = swoon worthy.
I can't wait to wear it on the motorcycle! Happy thrifting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for following me!

Your blog is seriously rad! I love what you put together on Polyvore. The colours are amazing!

Unknown said...

amazing cute blog !!!
love you trendy and comfy styling as well ^^
keep blogging =)

visit my fashion blog sometimes too..
www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

StaceyFacex said...

So many lovely things in this post! Definite fan of the shoes and I've also been known to buy a pair that aren't my size if they're too pretty but I've learnt my lesson - not worth the pain! I love the chair too, my friend tried to make bunting out of burlap but said it was too difficult or smelly or something along those lines so I'd like to see what you create :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...