Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Adventure & Outfit Time!

One of my favorite things to do with my mother is travelling to Quaryville, Pennsylvania, to snag major deals at the discount food store, BB's (bumps, bents, & bunches of bargains). Eating gluten-free is NOT cheap. One bag of these gluten-free macaroons costs $9.99 regularly. At BB's, this bag cost just $.75! We spent just $112 and filled the back of the van. I've spent that much on just one grocery bag at Whole Foods!


See that pallet under all those groceries? That's my future table top! An amish man gave it to me, he said they use them for kindle.
I opted for a long skirt, and my mother wore a cardigan, in an effort to cultivate a more respectful appearance for the amish!



What Momma Wore:
Dress // Target
Shoes // Kohls


What I wore:
Skirt // Thrifted
Shirt // Handmade
Shoes // Thrifted
Belt // Thrifted
Necklace // Target

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...