Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chunky Scarves Without De-Chunking Your Wallet

It's pretty chilly here in NYC. Not nearly as chilly (or covered in snow!) as where I will soon be returning, but cold enough that I wish I would have packed more scarves. Or at least brought some yarn and crotchet needles! I especially feel this way after seeing the fruits of my boss, Tara's, knitting labors:
She got those gold knitting needles on etsy! (I tried to find something similar to link to, but I could not)
So I was feeling a little (a lot) under the weather the other, so I booked some tickets and I will be going home this weekend: crotchet needle (and family!) here I come!
In the mean times, I've been swooning over these suave chunky knits for under $40 on Etsy!
This colorful chunkmiser is made by mothrasue. Knitted from vegan variegated acrylic pom pom yarn, this soft seith is sure to match your wardrobe and brighten a weary winter day. All for the cost of $30!. Click here for the Mothra Sue & Co. blog.
LarkinAndLarkin is defining 'chunk' with this acrylic olive green scarf! This scarf and your wallet will stay thick for the low price of $32. Tumble around with Larkin here.
KnitzAndFeltz's classy cable knit scarve with button closure bold color is sure to bring you cheer. For $38, your wallet will be cheerful too! This little baby is a wool blend.
CThandmade's versatile and vivacious scarf is a must-have in this mustard yellow color! Claire has a slew of scarves for under $40, and this particular one is making itself known for $33.
Topping the charts is ozetta's coo-worthy cowl in arch-nemesis wheat colored wool/acrylic. Bring this home for $40 and leave the cold with the weather! Read ozetta's blog here.
Stay warm!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for featuring CThandmade!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...