Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving is gone! Christmas is near!

Well I have been listening to Christmas music for a couple weeks now (specifically Sufjan Stevens' albums and Rosie Thomas). I also have been (dying to tell you!) preparing for my self inflicted 25 Days of Red and Green clothes challenge!
Last year, when Brandon and I visited Mary Nell in Nashville, all I brought to wear were my red and green pants and ugly red and green Christmas sweaters. I varied the colors for two days, and the other two days I rocked solid red or solid green. Well I'm expanding those four days to twenty five!
Brandon and I on some bridge with Nashville behind us
Every day of December up until (and including) Christmas I will wear some variation of red and green. I will even class it up with a little maroon and olive green. (This will be useful while I am at a networking event in NYC the 9&10)
I have been trying to expand my collection without shrinking my wallet. I picked up these lovely high waisted fully lined wool pants at the thrift store for a $1.50 each!


You can also expect to see these green shorts that I got for $1.00 at a yard sale:

Maybe I should make it a big challenge...I'll look into it and let you know!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...