Saturday, July 23, 2011

Today I Made: S'More Bites!

I re-pined this cute idea on Pinterest (not a member? give me your e-mail and I'll invite you!)

Click Image for link to original site, Coffee, Crafts, and Cupcakes)
Tonight I made them! I didn't follow any directions, I just melted some dark chocolate (three bars to be exact), crushed up come graham crackers (gluten-free and glutenous), and put them in the fridge once they were all made up (it's so hot without any a/c!). They were so yummy! We have had real s'more for the past two nights, this was a nice little twist. And I definitely preferred the smaller, bite-size marshmallow to the gigantic camp fire ones. Here's mine:

Not as pretty, but still delicious! My fingers were covered in chocolate, so it got a little messy.
What did you make today!

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Yumm!! These look so gooey and gooood!! Thanks for sharing this :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...