Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mother Daughter Tea

My lovely Mother came up to visit me and go to a Mother Daughter Tea.
She came up early Saturday and we were able to walk "uptown" (which is where I live and hardly an uptown at all). There were old cars, vendors, and live music to commemorate Jimmy Stewart somehow... Anyway, we went to the farmer's market and got my favorite- fresh laid brown eggs! So yummy! I was also able to show her where I work. It was a nice time of hanging out and relaxing with my momma. In addition to the tea, we also went to the Milk Shake Factory in the Southside- always a treat! I love my momma, and I can't wait to go home and visit my family!

3 comments:

Jen Price said...

Did you get a tat?

iseeyoubrightly said...

Yes! Last summer! It's a sewing machine with a banner that says "Sew Love" which is a twist on St. Francis of Assisi's "...where there is hatred, let me sow love"

Kathleen said...

Joc, I LOVED being with you. Thanks for inviting me to the tea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...