Monday, October 18, 2010

Baltimore Print Studio

Yesterday I went to the opening of the Baltimore Print Studio with my darling friends, Mary Nell and Rob.

If you are familiar with the area at all, it is on North Avenue, between Cyclops and The Windup Space.
It is a really neat space and the day was full of gorgeous autumn winds and colors. We walked to Red Emma's afterwards, then I headed back to school. It makes me miss Baltimore (a little!). Here are some more pictures and this blog has more to say about the event than I currently do (I am overwhelmed by all of the things I need to do this week).




I did know more than I would have due to my friend Becca (a print artist). I wish she could have been there, and next time we are at the rummage sale we definitely need to snag that crazy printing something or other and figure out how it works. Anyway, if you happen to be in the Baltimore area, check out this event:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...