Monday, February 1, 2010

Flea Market Finds

This past weekend, Caitlyn and I went to the flea market and rummage sale. Here are some cute finds from this most recent trip and one a while ago!
baby thermos
I got this cute baby thermos for $1! Now I have a little thermos family!
thermos family
This three piece set of American Tourister vintage 1970's luggage is in perfect condition for only $8! They even came in the original boxes (which unfortunately lost the battle against the leak in my trunk). The pink flowered interior is so pretty!
purple suitcases
These little figurines were $.50 each (a little high, but they are so cute!) and the orange classic "The Count of Monte Cristo" book from the 1950's goes perfectly with my room. Love it!
vintage trinkets
Well that is all for this instillation!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...