Monday, February 22, 2010

Crafty Spotlight: Sew Ninja

Sew Ninja is by Stacey Serrano and based in Nelson, British Columbia, Canada. Stacey creates the cutest silkscreened apparel and accessories. I stumbled upon her Esty shop during my skull craze. I immediately fell in love with this tunic dress:
.
I loved the silkscreened skeleton key and the buttons on the boat neck. As a seamstress myself, The first thing I do when I get new clothes is look at the construction, and this piece is made with skilled craft[wo]manship. Stacey also has a blog and a facebook fan page. I definitely recommend checking her work out! All above images and information can be found in the links also found above.
I am loving my new dress!
SewNinja tunic dress

1 comment:

Sew Ninja said...

YOU LOOK SUPER CUTE! Thank you so much for featuring me <3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...