Friday, January 29, 2010

Wowza!

I am not entirely sure why, maybe it has something to do with my punk rawk MxPx days, but I really like skulls. As a child, my darling mother would never let me have any clothes or accessories with skulls on them. She said they were evil, and my attempts to remind her that everyone has a skull held no weight! While I was searching through skull pictures on weheartit I stumbled upon this beauty:

click the image for a link to the article
This gorgeous knuckle duster clutch is just the right size to be held in your hand. Unfortunately, it costs $1,595! You can get a plane ticket to Africa for that price! (which is much more desirable, might I add). And this is one thing I don't love about the fashion industry: paying for a label. Oh well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...