Monday, March 9, 2009

How Are You Feeling?

Monique and I are in a small group together (talk about a small group!). Lynn is our small group leader and she always asks us how we are feeling. We often dread it. She won't take "fine" or "I don't feel anything!" for an answer. She gave us a packet with all kinds of different emotions, and some of them have pictures to go along. The pictures are rather comical, so we thought we would do our own versions of them, trying to copy the ridiculous faces on the packet. I made a comic of them:






Hope you enjoy our various emotions!

2 comments:

grandma&grandpa said...

Dear Jocelyn & friends, we loved all your pictures. Hi Joce, I love your blog. Your faces are hilarious & you encouraged me with your slogan Always spread love. The Lord has given me the desire & aprophetic word about having a womans conference in the fall of of this year. I was not hearing the theme until this morning before we looked at your blog Your slogan confirmed what the lord was speaking to me about. So yeaaaaaa God! Love you much Joce. Be blessed& be well Love Gramma & Poppy.

Brittany Deniston said...

I need to give you more work duties or something. Obviously, you have way too much time on your hands.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...