Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am

I am at the local public library, sitting in a quiet study room, listening to A Silver Mt. Zion, and trying to study for my astronomy test. I think I shall spend the rest of my Mondays and Wednesdays in this room.
I should have had this all done yesterday, but what did I do instead with my completely free day?
Well I worked on the tote bags I am making for the girls that I coach, I "cleaned" my room, I went to Jamie's baby shower at Target, I got coffee with Travis, I cut all the pieces for the recycled dress I am making for the art show, I started on a sculpture I am making for the art show. I watched Mean Girls, hah. Sounds pretty productive apart from the fact that I did not do any of my homework.
My middle name should have been "poor time management."
My middle name should have been "work in progress."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...