Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mod Girls

Today I took Natalie and Cori on a little adventure. I'm in the process of trying to get my dream job and my interview is tomorrow! So we made a run over to Pittsburgh, looked at an apartment that would be perfect for me, and took a tour of hopefully my future work place! Afterwards we got lunch with our dear friend Anna. I can't wait to live near my best friends again and be able to craft club, go on adventures, grab coffee, and have mini photo shoots! I snagged these pictures from Natalie's instagram since she is the only one who got a shot of us all at lunch.
You should definitely check out her blog, Dear Mom to see the pictures from our shoot! The perks of having photographer friends!

2 comments:

Kris said...

hey! this is Kris:) it's been so long since the last time we met. it was such a surprise to see you at the meadows:) i was asking your mom for your email so that i can write you since i can't find you on fb, but it seems like she didn't see it. so email me! mylovelymj@hotmail.com hope to hear from you soon!

StaceyFacex said...

How did the interview go? I hope you're pleased with it and you get the job! I love meeting up with old friends and it will be awesome for you to live near your friend again, it sounds like you have lots of exciting plans :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...