Thursday, May 31, 2012

beautiful length

In March I made a big change to my appearance- I donated all of my hair to a hair donation one of the greek organizations was having on campus!
I had started spring break with this big mop on my head: most photos by Natalie

(which had the potential to look like this:)

After five ponytails, four friends, and one pair of clippers, the deed was done.




My bangs went to my friend Joe to be made into paint brushes, and the rest was donated to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths. They say it takes six ponytails to make one wig. I have severely thick hair, they might have almost gotten one out of it!

It took quite a while to get used to, but I am glad I did it! This is my third time donating my hair, and I intend to do so again!

1 comment:

Amber said...

wow, you are a brave and kind lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...