Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apple braid bread

This past week Brandon and I attempted to make apple braid bread. I originally saw this pinned on pinterest, but it comes from EatLiveRun. The troubles began with being gluten free. Do I follow the recipe on the bread box or do I follow the recipe online? I went with online and I had to add about two more cups of flour than it called for so it would stick together. Brandon took care of the apples, except he didn't really read the directions, so there was that.... haha. Anyway, it is mostly eatable. It has some weird sort of taste, like my flour might have been on the fringe, but all of my housemates tried it and have it is in the freezer (I'll eat mostly anything, except four day old kale muffins).

I hope yours turns out better than mine!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...