Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Music Thursday: An Horse


Last.fm has this amazing thing called a "scrobbler" that links to your itunes, takes record of the music you listen to and like, and gives a list of recommendations. I love when it is spot on and I find a fabulous new band to enjoy.
This brings me to the band for this week's New Music Thursday: An Horse.

An horse began as a solo project by Kate Cooper (formerly of Iron On) but she was joined by Damon Cox. This two person indie pop band hails from Brisbane, Australia. They have toured the United States opening for Tegan and Sara and Death Cab for Cutie's Australian tour. Their similarity to Tegan and Sara is intriguing- mostly it is just similar, hardly different at all in fact. But I enjoy Tegan and Sara, and I enjoy An Horse.
All information taken from here
To preview their music click here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...