Wednesday, October 22, 2008

onlook on luck

I once had a boyfriend.
Starting this blog with that statement is causing me much trouble because I now want to vomit.
I once thought I knew someone very well and this person who also thought they new me very well once told me I was very lucky.
Why is it that this plague of luck should be attributed to me?
It seems as though, despite my obvious failures in life, I always arrive on top.
Now I don't remember the exact circumstances surrounding why he told me this, but I was reminded of it while contemplating my current academic situation.

But apart from all this unfinished and brief thought on luck, I found this video when I was searching for old television shows instead of doing my homework:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...