Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Creative Challenge

Yesterday was rather productive! I walked three miles, decorated my room a bunch! (I don't have my camera cord but I should be getting it tomorrow) and ate relatively healthy. So today I am working on finishing Christmas presents while I watch old Frank Sinatra movies. These presents are things I need to done before I reunite with my friends at school. But I have other things I would like to get done but simply not as much motivation! So, taking the advice from Elsie from A Beautiful Mess' post about a reward system, I've made a list of things I want to get done before I can have my award.
1. Finish owl necklaces
2. Make a leather gladiator style hat
3. Sew the heart pocket onto my shirt
4. Alter my two dresses from goodwill

Those shouldn't be so hard! But what I was having trouble with was what my reward should be! Well at first I thought it would be this adorable skull dress with pockets (I LOVE pockets!).

You can find items similar to this at rainbowswirls etsy shop
I fell in love with this dress and bought it right away. Then I decided I would not wear it until my 4 goal were accomplished. Unfortunately the distributer doesn't make that dress anymore! So I had to think of something new. This is what I came up with:

I must have an entire mouth full of sweet teeth. I just don't know why! But I am cutting back, so if I can accomplish my goals by next Saturday I am going to enjoy some gluten free brownies! We will see how it goes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...